Friday, February 26, 2010

Caller calls out Alex Jones on Holyhoax and as Controlled Op - Jones dodges, says he doesn't want to be associated with "jew-hating scum"

The jig is about up Alex.



Transcript:

CALLER (Fred in Florida): "I'd just like to air just a few grievances briefly, in a succinct, G-rated manner. I'm extremely T-d off. I wish you'd put up a Fred Toben banner, linked to the book "Did Six Million Really Die?", talk about the persecution of Ernst Zundel, question the Holohoax, and see how quickly you get arrested when you enter Canada, England, or Germany.

Now I notice you sometimes hang up quickly on articulate people who legitimately criticize you, then spend 5-10 or more minutes in a defensive tirade after you've disconnected them.

Seems you found a lucrative career in the Patriot business, making poor people running around chasing their tails, offering no real solutions, getting on the radio everyday..."

ALEX JONES: "Alright...let's stop right there. Let's stop right there. We're moving to try to get the states to declare sovereignty. We're moving to have the bankers arrested, and had Congressman on saying it 30 minutes ago. 35 minutes ago to be technical. We are moving to have an audit of the private Federal Reserve. We are moving to have the American people say 'no' to martial law.

You know, I have you on the show. We don't screen your call. You come on here, and you sit here and you insult, and you attack me, and you say all these terrible things about me and you say that I'm giving no solutions. I make a film that has cost me probably $80,000 or more to make, and I am going to release it for free on the internet, high-quality on prisonplanet.tv, and you call in and say I'm bad. You call in and say I'm evil.

You know, here's the issue. I don't like the things Israel does, and I criticize Israel. But I also don't want to be associated with the type of scum that make it their lives to simply hate jews and everybody else. So you understand? I don't like what Israel is doing, and I don't like you either. It's very very simple, and I hope you realize that. You could have had your say, sir, but you had to spew lies so find another show.


thanks to News From Atlantis for this find

No comments:

Post a Comment